- What started as a father-daughter dance turned into quite the scene at this girl's quinceañera
- Judge Joe Brown turns himself in to serve jail sentence
- Get $25 in cash or $50 in Starkist tuna as part of settlement
- 4 things to know about the deputy shooting in Houston
- Twins pretend to sleep after hearing mom on the baby monitor
No trash here, just raccoons looking to chill in the clean, chlorinated pool.
It takes them a while to realize the water is fine and then comes the doggy-paddling…raccoon-paddling? Whatever. Either way, the resident filmed them from nearby and didn’t disturb them as one appeared to be attempting the front crawl.
About the Author
Credit: HYOSUB SHIN / AJC