The Democratic National Convention will go down in history after Hillary Clinton became the first woman nominated by a major political party to be president of the United States.
The four-day convention started with the chairwoman announcing her resignation over leaked emails and ended with a cascade of balloons after Clinton's acceptance speech.
But there were moments in between that will remain seared in the minds of those who watched it all unfold.
The top 5 most memorable moments of the Democratic National Convention
1. The parents of a fallen American Muslim soldier challenged Donald Trump's "disrepect" of minorities. Khizr Khan said he would "gladly" lend Donald Trump a copy of the U.S. Constitution he carries in his suit pocket. Watch the full video of his remarks here.
2. Michelle Obama: "Our motto is, when they go low, we go high.” While the first lady never mentioned Hillary Clinton's Republican challenger by name in her Monday speech, she certainly had him in mind. Read excerpts and watch Michelle Obama's full DNC speech here.
3. Bernie Sanders delegates weren't going to be overlooked or ignored. Throughout the convention, there were scattered boos during speeches that praised Hillary Clinton. Even Sanders couldn’t quell the unrest. Read how some Bernie supporters stomped out of the DNC on Monday here.
4. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar might have delivered the biggest laugh line of the week. “I’m Michael Jordan and I’m here with Hillary. I said that tonight because Donald Trump couldn’t tell the difference." Read more of the retired NBA star's comments here.
5. President Barack Obama: "Don't boo. Vote." In his farewell to the DNC, the president asked everyone to list Hillary Clinton. Obama also took aim at Donald Trump, saying the Republican nominee is selling fear to attract votes. Read President Barack Obama's full DNC speech here.