Five things to know Friday, Feb. 19:
1. Former Georgia Gov. Zell Miller fell at Young Harris College, breaking his right hip and right shoulder. [Jim Galloway has Miller's status now]
2. A former Waffle House CEO who was sued for sexual harassment has turned the table on his accuser and her lawyers. [Kimberly James tells you how here]
3. The Boss was in town last night. Were you there? [Melissa Ruggieri has the concert review for those who weren't | photos from the show]
4. Sen. Bernie Sanders says the media is overhyping comments made by Atlanta rapper Killer Mike. [Greg Bluestein tells you what Sanders said in the rapper's defense]
5. We hope you like sunshine ... [get your Atlanta weather forecast here]
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.