Make the most of an ugly situation.
Six Flags Over Georgia will take $20 off the general admission ticket price Friday if you sport a “tacky Christmas sweater” at the Austell amusement park. It is National Tacky/Ugly Sweater Day, after all.
And what constitutes “tacky,” you say? That is up to the Six Flags staff.
But the park has some suggestions, and they appear verbatim below:
• Any sweater that looks like it was homemade and potentially was cool during your parents’ generation (no matter what your age is).
• Any sweater with an obnoxious number of snow flakes, reindeer and/or Santa Claus on it.
• Any sweater that has a 3-dimensional aspect on it.
• Any sweater that has only been worn for the purpose of a tacky sweater occasion.
• Any sweater that has glowing lights on it.
• Any sweater with more than four colors on it.
• Any sweater with gingerbread people or houses on it.
• Any sweater with bells on it.
Frankly, you might need a sweater because Channel 2 Action News meteorologists say the high is going to be 48 degrees with a low of 32.
The park is located at 275 Riverside Parkway SW.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.