• Some lots have closed because of the Cobb Galleria Centre lot opening
• There are more select-game lots
• Drivers can now pay for parking with credit cards at certain lots
• There will be a second Uber pick-up/drop-off spot
• ADA parking will be consolidated in an effort for more accessibility
Lot N25 in addition to shuttle lots 50, 52, and 47 are no more. A new lot, 61, is located next to Cobb Galleria with basically the same amount of parking but is much closer to the stadium, according to a Braves spokesman.
More people than anticipated used Uber to get to the games and the I-285 pedestrian bridge was used by people who worked and shopped in areas south of the ballpark, the spokesman said. As a result, the Braves were able to cut out some of its parking lot partners, like N25, and add the second Uber location to meet the demand.
Ben Brasch is the reporter tasked with keeping Fulton County government accountable. The Florida native moved to Atlanta for a job with The AJC. If there's something important to you going on in Fulton, he wants to know about it. Help him better metro Atlanta by dropping a line, anonymously or otherwise.