The advisers include:
• Marcia Bansley, founder of Trees Atlanta;
• Giff Beaton, author of “Birding Georgia;”
• Mark Berry, vice president of environmental affairs at Georgia Power;
• Raphael Bostic, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta;
• Dr. Robert Cooper, professor of wildlife biology at the University of Georgia’s Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources;
• Stacia Hendricks, naturalist manager at Little St. Simons Island;
• John Pruitt, retired WSB TV anchor.
Additional Atlanta Audubon board members include Craig Bell, Charles Bowen, Gina Charles, Linda Disantis, Roarke Donnelly, Angelou Ezeilo, Shannon Fair, Jairo Garcia, Melinda Langston, Charles Loeb, Ellen Miller, Rusty Pritchard, David Scaefer, Esther Stokes, Bowen, Gina Charles, Ellen Miller, Charles Loeb, Rusty Pritchard, Michael Wall and Amanda Woomer.
READ | Atlanta nature preserve becomes Audubon Certified Wildlife Sanctuary
READ | Children's Museum of Atlanta to offer Family Free Days in 2019
Like Intown Atlanta News Now on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter