The post already has more than 3,300 shares and 1,000 comments, such as this small sampling:
- "Jeremiah keeps that drive thru rolling. He is my favorite!!"
- "I love him I go just to see him."
- "He deserves to go viral....Every time I see him, he's always so upbeat & friendly!!!!!! I'm glad somebody captured this on camera because this is his everyday customer service!!!!!"
- "We adore him! He instantly puts us in a good mood!"
- "I rarely go to Wilmington but I just happened to go to this location about a month ago. This young man took my order and was fabulous! Very impressed!"
"I serve a lot of guests," Murrill told WWAY. "I try to remember each and every name in drive-thru. That's just a personal thing for me."
In 2019, Chick-fil-A was No. 1 on American Customer Satisfaction Index's annual restaurant report for the fourth straight year, as reported by Business Insider. Chick-fil-A earned 86 out of 100 points, beating chains such as Panera Bread and Chipotle.
»RELATED: Chick-fil-A no longer funding Salvation Army, Fellowship of Christian Athletes
The Atlanta-based chain is also ranked as the nation's third largest, growth that has slowed its drive-thru response time.
Chick-fil-A on Track to Become Third Largest Fast Food Chain The chicken chain will claim the No. 3 spot in the U.S. in sales by the
end of 2018. This is big jump from being the
No. 7 spot in 2017. Analyst Mark Kalinowski initially predicted Chick-fil-A would take the
No. 3 spot in 2020. He recently updated his forecast that it would be third by 2019. In 2017, Chick-fil-A sales grew by
$1.1 billion. It is difficult to calculate exact sales because Chick-fil-A is a
private company. The nearest competitor w
The chain’s average per-restaurant sales top $4 million, far greater than any of its biggest rivals. Drive-thru business is key to that growth, making up about 70% of sales.