Roswell Housing Authority accepting applications

Residents in Roswell facing housing insecurity, can apply for assistance with the Roswell Housing Authority. Only current residents can register for an account.

The Housing Authority uses income limits developed by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. HUD sets the lower income limits at 80% and very low income limits at 50% of the median income for the county.

In general, families may stay in public housing as long as they comply with the lease.

If, at reexamination a family’s income is sufficient to obtain housing on the private market, the Housing Authority may recommend a family leave public housing. Families will not be required to move unless there is affordable housing available on the private market.

Register and apply: