Reports of damaged residences continue to come into the Cobb Emergency Management Agency (CEMA) from the torrential rainfall event on Sept. 8, according to a Cobb County statement, but now there is an online tool to file these reports.
Cobb citizens and business/property owners may report their damaged property directly to Cobb’s emergency management teams.
This link can be used to access the form: bit.ly/2VUBrvv
Important things to remember:
- This reporting tool is only for the flooding event of Sept. 8.
- Those who already have spoken with the Cobb Emergency Management team should not fill out another report.
- This link is only to report damage to residences.
- When the form asks for a “Team Number/Name,” simply choose “other.”
- Type in the address on the “Map Your Location” image.
- A photo of the damage is preferred.
The information gathered will be used for a report to the Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA) after which any disaster declaration will be considered.
If GEMA issues such a declaration, Cobb EMA will contact those impacted.
About the Author