To figure out if you're in those districts or to confirm your voter status online, head to the Secretary of State Office's online "my voter page" website (www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/MVP/mvp.do).
If you need to register, there are several options:
- For online voter registration, go to the Secretary of State Office's website (www.sos.ga.gov) and, under the elections tab, click "Register to Vote."
- Mail in hard-copy voter registration applications but makes sure it is postmarked on or before Monday. To get a copy, visit your local elections office or download a voter registration application (http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/Elections/register_to_vote).
- Text "GA" or "Georgia" to "2VOTE" (28683). This service is sponsored by the state.
- Download the free "GA SOS" app on your smartphone via iTunes or Google Play for Android.
- Check the "voter registration" box when you renew or apply for your driver's license.
- If you are a college student, you can obtain Georgia voter registration forms or the necessary forms to register in any U.S. state from your school registrar's office.