- Woman loses arms, legs after tick bite
- Caught on video: Man can be heard praying as he frees niece from wreckage
- Man looking for cellphone is struck, killed by roller coaster at Ohio theme park
- WATCH: Fierce eagle takes down drone in midair
- Georgia church allegedly bans 92-year-old woman for not tithing
Officials say that wreckage from the Indonesian passenger plane has been found.
The Indonesian passenger plane with 54 people on board had been repoted missing in the Papua region, According to Reuters early Sunday.
The National Search and Rescue Agency said it "lost contact with [the] plane," according to Reuters.
Forty-four adult passengers, five crew members and five children or infants reportedly are on the plane operated by Trigana Air Service. The ATR42-300 aircraft was flying from Jayapura, Papua, to Oksibil, Papua – a flight that normally takes about 42 minutes, according to The Associated Press.
About the Author
Credit: Ben Hendren for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution