- What started as a father-daughter dance turned into quite the scene at this girl's quinceañera
- Judge Joe Brown turns himself in to serve jail sentence
- Get $25 in cash or $50 in Starkist tuna as part of settlement
- 4 things to know about the deputy shooting in Houston
- Twins pretend to sleep after hearing mom on the baby monitor
Business Insider says Subway, which was jolted by the recent Jared Fogle scandal, has also been suffering declining sales.
The Washington Post reports Subway sales fell 3-percent last year, the most of any Top 25 fast-food chain.
Subway execs say they may implement two major changes: redesigning existing stores instead of opening new ones and overhauling its menu to get fillers and additives out of its food.
About the Author
Credit: Ben Hendren for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution