- What started as a father-daughter dance turned into quite the scene at this girl's quinceañera
- Judge Joe Brown turns himself in to serve jail sentence
- Get $25 in cash or $50 in Starkist tuna as part of settlement
- 4 things to know about the deputy shooting in Houston
- Twins pretend to sleep after hearing mom on the baby monitor
As part of his three-day visit to Alaska, which begins on Monday, President Obama is set to trek into the wild on Bear Grylls’ survival show, "Running Wild With Bear Grylls."
On the show, the survivalist takes celebrities on extreme outdoor adventures. The trip's purpose is to raise awareness of the effects global warming has had on Alaska, according to NBC. Mashable reported that President Obama is set to travel the Alaskan Wilderness with Grylls and he will receive a "crash course in survival techniques."
Celebrities such as Seth Rogen, Channing Tatum, Kate Winslet and Deion Sanders have ventured into nature with Grylls -- and they've eaten bugs and consumed “urine soup” while learning to navigate harsh outdoor terrain, according to Mashable.
Read more at Mashable.
About the Author