- WATCH: Man covered in Mentos jumps into bathtub filled with Coke Zero
- Skydiving instructor saves man having seizure mid-jump
- Los Angeles police fatally shoot man; altercation caught on video (GRAPHIC)
- Fire breaks out near Disneyland's 'It's a Small World' attraction
- Taco Bell testing Cap'n Crunch doughnut holes
Owners Marlon and Lisa Grennan call Hulk part of a “nanny breed,” adding the animals are “very balanced and gentle.”
However, this pit bull looks more like a pony.
The Grennan’s own and operate Dark Dynasty K9s, a business famous for providing guard dogs for people around the world.
"I breed my dogs for size," Marlon told The Daily Mail. “I’ve got clients in Grenada and parts of Africa,” he continued. “They don’t live in Candyland. They live in fear.”
Grennan bristles at the suggestion Hulk is a danger to the couple’s three-year-old son Jordan. “I don’t think it’s irresponsible for people to have pit bulls and children,” he explained. “They’re dogs just like any other dog.”
Hulk eats nearly five pounds of supplement filled ground beef every day. That food intake, combined with his age, just 17-months-old, makes Grennan believe there is room for the animal to get bigger.
The Grennan’s are also raising dozens of other guard dogs and one Chihuahua.
If you have to see it to believe, check out these videos of the mega dog:
Here's hulk "babysitting" the Grennan's son: