- Seattle men are the most handsome in the U.S., survey says
- Crazy video: Man drags shark back into water at North Carolina beach
- Baby's reaction after trying on first pair of glasses will melt your heart
- Strangers slammed her boyfriend's body image; she shut them down
- Mini ice age could hit Earth by 2030, researchers say
The self-proclaimed "greatest living rockstar on the planet," Kanye West, will close out this year's Pan American Games in Toronto.
The two-week event is the third largest international multisport tournament, only behind the Summer Olympic Games and Asian Games.
West's headlining performance, announced on Twitter, was followed by announcements of the other two performers who will close the games July 26.
Pitbull and Canadian singer Serena Ryder will also take the stage at the closing ceremony.
Or, as Stephen Colbert more aptly put it, the ceremony will "feature" Mr. 305.
"I've noticed on a lot of rap songs ... it often says 'feat.' Pitbull. ... I think Pitbull's first name might actually be 'Feat,'" Colbert said.
West's performance was first rumored after Anthony Bennett, member of the Canadian men's basketball team, tweeted about it.
About the Author