- Terminally ill woman, 29, chooses to die two days after husband's birthday
- Surprise twist after homeless vet's sign gets torn up by stranger
- UPDATED: Want a $10 check or $15 coupon from Red Bull?
- Girl hands out heroin packets at day care thinking it was candy
- New Jersey teacher takes photo of shark a million times scarier than Jaws
A Halloween display in Pittsburgh is causing quite a controversy.
A man in a small neighborhood within the Pittsburgh city limits has his front yard decorated with blood, plastic dolls and a cannibal bunny rabbit.
Some people in the neighborhood said the display is too graphic and they want it to be taken down.
But Joe Dauria said it’s all in good fun for the upcoming holiday.
"It's fun! It's just done in the spirit of Halloween. It's not mean to offend anybody. It's done to make people laugh and give them something to look at," Dauria told WPXI-TV.
He said he receives the most complaints about the baby dolls hanging from a fence.
Credit: Arvin Temkar
Credit: Georgia Department of Economic Development