- 11-year-old home alone with little sister shoots, kills alleged intruder
- Sept. 27: We've waited 3 decades for the moon to do this
- College student resorts to using Barbie Jeep after license is suspended
- Tyler Perry releases tribute video for Bobbi Kristina
- Watch: Guy fails miserably trying to rob MMA fighter
A Miami woman was arrested Thursday for allegedly killing her boyfriend six years ago, Local 10 News reports.
On Jan. 9, 2009, 50-year-old Ismael Pico was found slumped over on the kitchen counter, with a stab wound to the chest at an apartment in Miami's Little Havana. A knife was found on the counter with "blood all over," according to Local 10 News.
His girlfriend at the time, Deborah Lynn Andrews, told police that "she had stabbed (Pico) before but didn’t kill him,” according to Local 10 News. She told police Pico fatally stabbed himself.
“Through thorough fine combing investigation, detectives had enough to arrest Andrews,” a Miami Police spokeswoman said of the six-year probe in a statement Friday.
>> Read more Floridoh! stories
Andrews was charged with one count of second degree murder with a deadly weapon.
Read more at local10.com
About the Author
Credit: Courtesy Roman United / Jason Getz
Credit: Natrice Miller / Natrice.Miller@