- Adams Park and the Ben Robertson Community Center, 2753 Watts Drive
- lot at the intersection of Dallas Street and J.O. Stephenson Avenue
- Kennesaw City Hall, 2529 J.O. Stephenson Ave.
- along Lewis Street between North Main and Dallas Streets
- behind the Southern Museum, 2829 Cherokee St.
This year there will be two stages of live music with the U.S. Air Force Band of the West's Concert Band from 6 to 7:30 p.m. and DEPARTURE (Journey tribute band) from 8 to 9:30 p.m. - both on the Depot Park stage at 2828 Cherokee St. - and Last Five Standing from 7 to 9:30 p.m. on the Main Street stage.
There also will be street entertainment, food vendors, children's activities and fireworks around 9:30 p.m.
Admission is free.
Bring blankets, low-back chairs and picnic baskets or coolers; but no grills, no alcohol and no tobacco, smoking or e-cigarettes will be allowed.
Information: KennesawJuly3.com/location--parking.html, 770-422-9714.