This week the state’s Board of Regents approved raises for most of the college and university presidents within the University System of Georgia. The salary and benefit increases pushed the total compensation for two school leaders above $1 million.
Here are the top 10 highest compensated USG presidents for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Bud Peterson, Georgia Tech, $1.09 million
- Mark Becker, Georgia State, $1.07 million
- Jere Morehead, UGA, $811,353
- Brooks Keel, Georgia Southern, $397,304
- Dan Papp, Kennesaw State, $352,991
- Kyle Marrero, University of West Georgia, $316,369
- Chris Markwood, Columbus State, $312,800
- Arthur Dunning, Albany State, $303,156
- Christopher Blake, Middle Georgia State, $294,880
- Steve Dorman, Georgia College and State, $294,006
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.