People Helping People
The coronavirus pandemic has generated acts of kindness and new offers of service in Atlanta and North Georgia. The AJC is trying to help by sharing information for those who need help, along with stories to spotlight the ways our neighbors are stepping up to help. If your business or organization is offering community assistance related to the coronavirus emergency, please tell us about it. Send email to email@example.com For news updates by email, sign up for the AJC Coronavirus newsletter.
- Patricia MurphyThe Jolt: District Attorney Fani Willis sets Trump probe timeline
- Bill TorpyOPINION: ‘Reign of terror’ takes a break with Atlanta judge’s suspension
- Maureen DowneyOpinion: Feds pushed student loans; they should forgive all of them
- Nedra RhoneOPINION: Sheltering pets of displaced families is good, fixing a housing crisis is better
- Mike Luckovich8/30 Mike Luckovich: Hoarder
Georgia stats: COVID-19 Dashboard
Kemp slams Trump’s ‘un-American’ white supremacist dinner guest; Walker...
Brent Key in line to be Georgia Tech’s coach
Mother of slain 12-year-old says the system failed him
Record 301K early votes cast in one day in Georgia runoff for US Senate
Stolen checks from mail theft ‘will only get worse’