APD’s Crime Analysis Unit compiles the numbers below to identify trends and develop strategies across each of the six zones in their jurisdiction. The latest numbers available are from Week 25 of 2015 (Sunday, June 14 – Saturday, June 20). To view and compare the 2014 rates for the same week to those from 2015, scroll over the bars within the chart. You can also view the year-over-year percentage change. To see only your zone or each zone individually, click on the buttons at top right.
WHERE'S MY APD ZONE?
Click on the link for each zone below to see the official APD map for your area.
- Zone 1 -- Atlanta University Center; Bankhead; Vine City; Bowen Homes; Carey Park; Collier Heights; Grove Park; Hunter Hills; Knight Park-Howell Station; Mozley Park; Washington Park; West Highlands; West Lake
- Zone 2 -- Buckhead; West Midtown; Lenox Park; Lindridge-Martin Manor; Piedmont Heights
- Zone 3 -- Capitol View; Capitol View Manor; Joyland; Lakewood Heights; Mechanicsville; Peoplestown; Pittsburgh; Summerhill; Villages at Carver; Moreland Avenue
- Zone 4 -- Adamsville; Ben Hill; Cascade Heights; Greenbriar; Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport; Oakland City; West End
- Zone 5 -- Downtown Atlanta; Five Points; Georgia State University; Centennial Olympic Park; Georgia Dome; Philips Arena; Georgia Aquarium; Georgia Tech; Piedmont Park; Atlantic Station; Home Park; Castleberry Hill; Centennial Place.
- Zone 6 -- Cabbagetown; Candler Park; East Atlanta; East Lake; Edgewood; Glenwood Park; Inman Park; Old Fourth Ward; Ormewood Park; Poncey-Highland; Reynoldstown; Sweet Auburn; Virginia-Highland
Source: Atlanta Police Department