- Customer tries to return coat, store's response shocks her
- Man goes to store for barbecue sauce, leaves with $1 million
- Mark Cuban's advice to the eventual Powerball jackpot winner is the sanest thing you'll read all day
- Children's cold syrup recalled
- Video shows Waffle House employees doing hair with restaurant equipment
Over the last two years, British talk show host James Corden has delighted audiences with his “Carpool Karaoke” series in which the host of “The Late Late Show" drives around with a famous singer and jams out to their songs on a car radio.
While home in England for the holidays, Corden drove around with Adele, singing songs including her own hits “Hello” and “Rolling in the Deep.”
In contrast to several of Corden’s installments, Adele covers other songs, including Nicki Minaj’s famous rap from Kanye West’s song “Monster” and "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls.
During the conversation, Adele says that she is partial to giving fans tickets to her shows when she is intoxicated and needs to be handled by security to make sure she doesn't get "too out of hand."
The 14-minute clip is on the long side of the viral video spectrum, but each minute is completely worth it.
About the Author