As LinkedIn puts it, “not all jobs are created equal” — and neither are their paychecks.
But if you’re on the hunt for the highest-paying employment opportunities, LinkedIn researchers put together a list of the top 15 jobs based on highest salaries for entry-level positions.
Company analysts studied thousands of profiles of members who graduated between 2015 and 2017 to compile a list of job titles that pay $70,000 or more.
To determine average job salaries, analysts used LinkedIn’s Salary tool, which helps identify different factors that influence your pay.
The highest-paying job title, according to LinkedIn, is an investment bank analyst, which yields a median total comp of $105,000.
Job titles such as physical therapists, software engineers and pilots have the highest number of open entry-level roles.
- Investment banking analyst, $105,000
- Data scientist, $93,500
- Hardware engineer, $90,000
- Software engineer, $80,000
- Equity research analyst, $79,500
- Technology analyst, $76,000
- Operations engineer, $75,000
- Pharmaceutical sales representative, $75,000
- Consulting analyst, $75,000
- Management consultant, $74,300
- Security engineer, $74,200
- Process development engineer, $73,000
- Investment analyst, $72,500
- User experience designer, $72,000
- Pilot, $70,000
- Physical therapist, $70,000
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.