- Physical therapist: Women in their 20s-40s who have real medical experience as a physical therapist
- Patient: A Caucasian male, 35-45, to portray a patient being operated on. You must be able to lie still for long periods of time.
- 5-year-old girl with cancer: Child should be five years old and must be registered with Central Casting or have a valid photo ID.
- Hot females: Attractive women who are model types, age 18-39. You'll be shown in a photo.
- Latino family: Latino men, women and children – can submit as a family or individually
- Indian woman: A few Indian women to wear saris.
- Upscale woman: Caucasian female, late 40s-60s, to portray an upscale woman in pearls
- Caucasian family – Male and female, age 25-30s, to portray brother and sister
- Indian family – Indian men age 18-60 and Indian women 45-60 to portray family members in still photos
When are they filming?
Filming will take place in Atlanta starting March 20 through April 5, with the exact dates to be determined.
»RELATED: Take these classes and workshops to break into Georgia's film and TV industry
How much does it pay?
Pay is $175 for 12 hours of work for physical therapist roles and $64 for eight hours for all other roles listed.
How do I submit?
Send an email to email@example.com with the role you're submitting for in the subject line. Include your name, phone number, height, weight, sizes, city location and photos. If you're submitting for a physical therapist role, include your experience, and if you're submitting for an Indian woman role, include whether you own an elegant sari.
»RELATED: 6 ways to nail your casting audition in Atlanta
Top TV Shows and Movies in Georgia