- Applebee's waiter serves 3 kids alcoholic root beer
- Good guy' with gun hailed as hero after killing hatchet-wielding attacker
- Must-see: Model with Down syndrome stuns in new bridal shoot
- Newly discovered spider named Brian goes swimming, catches fish
- Mother accused of punching principal for yelling at her child
Donald Trump may have a new enemy -- the hactivist group Anonymous.
A group claiming to be part of the hacktivist group has announced a "total war" on Trump and has threatened to "dismantle his campaign," according to The Independent.
The hackers recently claimed to have gotten in to Trump's voicemail, leaking messages from the media and supporters, Gawker reported earlier this month.
Not only are they going after Trump's campaign, they are also going to try to sabotage his brand, according to reports.
They threatened to bring down the official website for Trump Tower in Chicago on April 1, The Mirror reported.
Calling the online attack #OpTrump, the group said, "This is a call to arms. This is a call to the freedom fighters, to the forgotten, to the censored. To our fellow hacktivists throughout the world, this is a call to protect our future, our freedom and our very way of life. This is a call to you."
The threat wraps up with, "This is not a warning. This is a declaration of total war. Operation Trump engaged. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We will not forget. Donald Trump, it is too late to expect us," The Mirror reported.