The Braves’ uniforms received an update this season. Halfway through the baseball season, Atlanta has worn 10 varying looks.
Here is a breakdown as to how the team has performed under each look:
Atlanta is 24-17 in at SunTrust Park in seven uniform combinations.
• Traditional home white jersey, white pants: 15-13
• Home alternate red jersey, white pants: 2-3 (worn on Fridays)
• Home alternate cream jersey, cream pants: 4-0 (homage to 1966 team worn on Sundays)
For the May 17-19 homestand against the Milwaukee Brewers, the Braves fashioned three different jerseys paired with a camouflaged hat in honor of Armed Forces Day.
• Red jersey, white pants, camoflauge highlights: 1-0
• White jersey, white pants, camoflauge highlights: 1-0
• Cream jersey, cream pants, camoflauge highlights: 0-1
For baseball’s Father’s Day celebration, June 16, the team wore tie-dyed powder blue hats and uniform accents.
• White jersey, white pants, powder blue hats: 1-0
The Braves are 25-18 on the road, and are at least .500 when playing in all attires.
• Gray jersey, gray pants: 15-8
The alternate navy uniforms changed the “Atlanta” lettering and numbers to red for more color contrast.
• Blue jersey, gray pants: 10-10
For Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 12, at Arizona, Atlanta’s navy uniforms were heavily accented with pink piping and lettering, along with pink-brimmed hat and accents.
• Blue jersey, gray pants, pink highlights: 1-0
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.