Next for Hawks
When: 7 p.m. today
TV; radio: SPSO; 790
- The Cavaliers have won nine of their last 10, including a 102-87 road win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Christmas Day.
- Last year, the Cavaliers took three of four regular season games from the Hawks and swept them in the second round of the playoffs.
- Cleveland forward LeBron James is averaging 31.2 points on the road, which entering Monday's games led the league.
- Cleveland's bench has scored 30 or more points in 12 of its last 16 games.
- Cleveland and Boston were the only two teams in the league that, going into Monday's games, ranked in the NBA's top five in points allowed, defensive field goal percentage and defensive 3-point field goal percentage.
- Rookie forward J.J. Hickson is a Wheeler High grad.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.