The school district said in its newsletter, Communiqué, that it will communicate expanded vaccination opportunities when local health officials open them to younger children. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last week approved a vaccine for children 5-11 years old.
Upcoming clinics are as follows:
- Brookwood High School, 4:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11 and Thursday, Dec. 2.
- Peachtree Ridge High School, 3-7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 15 and Monday, Dec. 6.
- Meadowcreek High School, 4:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 16, with a December date to be determined.
- Parkview High School, 4:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 24
- Norcross High School, 4:30-7:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 29
- South Gwinnett High School, 3-7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 29, with a December date to be determined.