• When: 8 p.m. Tuesday
• TV; radio: FSSO/NBA TV; 790
• The Thunder beat the Hawks 94-91 on Jan. 18 at Philips Arena to end a three-game losing streak in the series. Kevin Durant scored 29 points for the Thunder and Joe Johnson had 23 for the Hawks.
• The Hawks have won nine of 13 games since losing a season-high four straight between Dec. 29 and Jan. 4. The Thunder have won two straight after losing three in a row.
• Durant scored 45 points to lead the Thunder to a 112-104 home victory over Golden State on Sunday. That performance pulled Durant (29.6) closer to Denver forward Carmelo Anthony (29.7) for the league scoring lead entering Monday.
• The Thunder is 15-6 against Eastern Conference teams and 11-15 against the West.
• Hawks general manager Rick Sund served in the same capacity with the Oklahoma City franchise from 2001-07, when the team was still the Seattle Sonics.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.