1. Naturally conceived quadruplets born to Georgia couple. Delivered at 29 weeks, each weighed around 3 pounds. The babies were conceived naturally, a one in 700,000 chance, according to Piedmont Newnan Hospital, where the babies were delivered. [Read more]
2. Woman chases Rolex thief outside Lenox Square. The man got away, but the encounter was caught on camera, according to Channel 2 Action News. Police hope someone can help them find the man and two other men who were with him. [Read more]
3. Ernie Johnson Jr. delivers emotional poem at Craig Sager memorial. Longtime TNT broadcaster Craig Sager was remembered for his love of family, sports and colorful attire on Tuesday at a memorial service that produced laughs and tears. [Read more]
4. Notorious cop killer finally pleads guilty to 1976 DeKalb killing. Fred Dalton Brooks, the notorious jail escape artist, kidnapper, robber and killer, finally pleaded guilty to a 1976 DeKalb County murder. [Read more]
5. Judge releases search warrant related to Clinton email probe. A federal judge has made public a redacted copy of an FBI search warrant that roiled the 2016 campaign for President, showing that agents believed there was “probable cause” to believe that classified information might have been on a laptop that belonged to longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin, and her estranged husband, former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY). [Read more]
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.