Whole Foods Market will open its ninth Atlanta-area store in Chamblee on Aug. 18, the company announced.
The store, located at 5001 Peachtree Blvd., will greet opening-day shoppers with an array of product demonstrations and samples; the first 500 customers will get free gifts cards ranging in amounts from $5 to $50 with one $500 card, the company said in a news release.
“We’re excited to join Chamblee-Brookhaven’s growing community with the opening of our new Whole Foods Market,” said Scott Sherman, the store’s team leader.
The 45,000 square-foot store includes:
- Revelator Coffee Company coffee bar featuring their seasonal, fresh coffee as well as wine and beer.
- A variety of biscuits, ranging from bacon cheddar to black pepper, made with AtlantaFresh buttermilk.
- Multiple flavors of macarons from Alon’s Bakery.
- Rotating rotisserie selections including lamb, pork, whole vegetables, salmon and duck.
- Flavors of fried chicken ranging from Nashville hot chicken to Korean.
In other news:
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.