Latest News

Breaking news from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Hoverboard catches fire inside Georgia home

According to the Augusta Fire Department, a fire that started on Christmas Day inside in Augusta, Ga. home was caused by a hoverboard that ignited .

Although no one in the home was injured by the fire, Augusta Fire Chief Chris James says, “If you purchased a hoverboard, it is important to take extra precautions to insure the safety of your family ad property.”

Read more at WJBF

 

Related stories:

«Hoverboard catches fire at Texas mall»

«Delta bans hoverboards in luggage on its flights»

«Hoverboard scammers leave Atlanta rapper Soulja Boy on the hook for $175K»

 

 

Recommended for you

Recommended for you

Recommended for you

Most read

  1. 1 Trump-Putin summit: What time, where, what will they talk about?
  2. 2 FDA recalls common heart drug over cancer concerns
  3. 3 A glamorous Goodwill mystery sets Atlanta mom on a quest

About the Author

More from AJC