1. Morris speaks: Assistant head coach Raheem Morris was moved over to the defensive backfield after serving as the wide receivers coach for the past three-and-half seasons. He discussed how he will try to solve one of the team's major issues: creating more turnovers. In this week's Cover9@9 blog will discussed if Morris can save the Falcons' defense.
2. Injury report: Here's the full official injury report from Wednesday evening.
3. Betting line: The Falcons opened as 12-point underdogs. The line has moved up to 13.5 points.
4. Kamara back for Saints: Former Norcross High star Alvin Kamara was back at practice for the Saints on Wednesday. Saints coach Sean Payton said he expects Kamara to play on Sunday against the Falcons. Karmara, who went on to play at Alabama and Tennessee, missed the last two games with ankle/knee injuries. Also, Saints tight end Jared Cook, who starred in basketball and football at North Gwinnett High, was back at practice. He also had an ankle injury.
5. Koo to wear No. 7: It's been over a decade since Michael Vick wore No. 7 for the Falcons. Several players have been assigned the number in training camp and we're checking to see if it's been worn by another player in a regular season game, but recently-signed kicker Younghoe Koo will wear No. 7 when the Falcons face the Saints Sunday.
Subscribe to "The Bow Tie Chronicles" podcast with the AJC's D. Orlando Ledbetter on iTunes or on the new AJC sports podcasts page.