The over/under score for the game is 51 points.
The Falcons and Saints both had a bye last week. The Saints won both games over the Falcons last season, 43-37 on Sept. 23 in Atlanta and 31-17 on Nov. 22 in New Orleans.
The Falcons lead the series 51-48 in regular-season games and are 1-0 over the Saints in the postseason.
- Atlanta @ New Orleans (-12)
- Los Angeles Chargers @ Oakland (-1½)
- Detroit @ Chicago (-3)
- Baltimore (-9½) @ Cincinnati
- Buffalo @ Cleveland (-3)
- Kansas City @ Tennessee
- New York Giants (-1½) @ New York Jets
- Arizona @ Tampa Bay (-5½)
- Miami @ Indianapolis (-12)
- Carolina @ Green Bay (-5½)
- Los Angeles Rams (-4) @ Pittsburgh
- Minnesota @ Dallas (-3)
- Seattle @ San Francisco (-6)
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.