The following players also worked out Tuesday:
* Iliamane Diop, a 6-11, 225 pound center from Senegal.
* Landen Lucas, a 6-10, 240 pound senior power forward/center from Kansas who averaged 8.0 points and 8.3 rebounds last season.
* Troy Caupain, a 6-4, 200 senior point guard from Cincinnati who averaged 10.5 points, 4.6 rebounds and 4.4 assists last season.
* Jeremy Senglin, a 6-2, 195 pound senior point guard from Weber State who averaged 21.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists last season.
* Anzejs Pasecniks, a 7-1, 220 pound center from Latvia who plays for Gran Canaria.
P.J. Dozier, a shooting guard from South Carolina, will also work out for the Hawks in the near future, according to the Charlotte Observer. The 6-6, 200 pound sophomore worked out for the Hornets on Tuesday and then said he will visit the Pelicans before a trip to Atlanta. He averaged 13.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists last season.
The NBA Draft is June 22. The Hawks have three selections with picks Nos. 19, 31 and 60.