• When: 7 p.m. Saturday
• TV; radio: SPSO/NBA TV; 790
• The Hawks are 0-2 against the Magic this season. The Magic won 93-76 at Philips Arena on Thanksgiving after rallying from a 14-point deficit, and Orlando opened with a 22-4 run en route to a 121-87 victory Jan. 9 at Amway Arena.
• The Magic is 28-12 all-time at home vs. the Hawks, with victories in eight of the past 11.
• The Magic rallied from 16 down to beat the Celtics 96-94 on Thursday night. It was Orlando’s fourth consecutive home victory.
• Orlando center Dwight Howard, a Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy graduate, was voted by fans to start for the Eastern Conference in the All-Star game. It’s his fourth overall All-Star appearance and third caonsecutive as a starter.
• The Hawks faced the Celtics on Friday night at Philips Arena. They are 5-5 in the second of back-to-back games.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.