* Schroder was a plus-20 to lead the Hawks.
* The Celtics’ top plus-minus was Jared Sullinger at plus-3.
* Kent Bazemore picked up a technical foul in the fourth quarter arguing a non-foul call.
* Bazemore, Millsap, Horford, Kyle Korver and Tiago Splitter all had four fouls.
* The Hawks were 23 of 29 from the free-throw line
* The Celtics’ Jae Crowder, from Villa Rica, had 24 points on the one-year anniversary of his trade to Boston in the Rajon Rondo deal.
The Hawks advantage in points in the paint.
Quote of the game
“It shows how smart we are. If something isn’t working, you do something else.” – Paul Millsap on Hawks adjustments while shooting 4 of 20 from 3-point range
The Hawks started poorly and their outside shot was not falling. They scored just 19 first-quarter points. However, they responded with 67 second-half points, including 38 in the decisive fourth quarter. They also had a 17-5 run in the fourth quarter that was key.
The Hawks responded when they needed to with key stops. They climbed back in the game by holding the Celtics to 18 second-quarter points. The Hawks forced the Celtics into 22 turnovers, including 11 steals. Schroder had four of them.