- Reports: Federal, state agents raid Subway spokesman Jared Fogle's home
- Man raises 'puppies' for 2 years, discovers they're actually bears
- Nurse who dropped newborn won't lose her job
- Parents order a 'Frozen' Elsa birthday cake and end up with this …
- Teenager finds decades-old error in science museum exhibit
Pittsburgh Pirates' infielder Jung Ho Kang provided some entertainment during a dreary 36-minute rain delay at PNC Park Thursday evening.
After some encouragement from his teammates, Kang danced to Psy’s "Gangnam Style" and was featured on the big screen for all fans to see.
Checkout the full video below:
While the dance proved to be entertaining, the Pirates ultimately ended up losing to the Cardinals, 4-1.
In some good news for Pittsburgh, however, Andrew McCutchen kept the Pirates from being shut out as he hit a 443-foot home run, his 11th, to center field off Seth Maness to lead off the ninth inning. That extended his career-best hitting streak to 16 games.
Credit: Natrice Miller / Natrice.Miller@ajc.com
Credit: Steve Schaefer/AJC