On May 22, voters across the state will cast their ballots in general primary, nonpartisan and special elections.
Voters who want to beat the crowd on Election Day can by voting early, beginning on April 30. In north Fulton County, there will be seven locations where folks can cast their ballots early.
In Alpharetta specifically, residents will be electing a new mayor and council members. Across Fulton County, voters will elect judges, and members to the school board and board of commissions. They will also cast ballots for statewide offices.
“We are hoping that by providing choices and weekend hours, more people will vote early which can result in reducing Election Day lines,” Richard Barron, the director of Fulton County registration and elections, said in a statement.
Here’s where north Fulton County residents can vote early:
• Alpharetta Branch Library – 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
• Johns Creek Environmental Campus – 8100 Holcomb Bridge Road, Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
• Robert F. Fulton Ocee Library – 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek, Georgia 30005
• Milton Library – 855 Mayfield Road, Milton, Georgia 30009
• Roswell Branch Library – 115 Norcross Street, Roswell, Georgia 30075
• East Roswell Branch Library – 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, Georgia 30076
• North Fulton Service Center (Room 232) – 7741 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30350
Each location will be open weekdays, April 30 through May 18, from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Weekend voting polls will be open Saturdays, May 5 and 12, from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Sunday, May 6, from noon to 5 p.m.
Know what’s really going on with politics in Georgia. Check out and subscribe to Politically Georgia.
MORE LOCAL NEWS...
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.