At least dozen colleges and universities that have announced plans to close Tuesday due to forecasts of inclement weather that may include snow.
The closings include some of the state’s largest, Georgia Tech and Emory, Georgia State and Kennesaw State universities.
Emory Healthcare employees should refer to the EHC intranet and emails from Emory Healthcare for information on operations and procedures.
Other colleges and universities closing Tuesday include:
- Agnes Scott College
- Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- Atlanta Technical College
- Chattahoochee Technical College
- Clark Atlanta University
- Clayton State University
- Dalton State College
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- Georgia Highlands College
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College
- Georgia Piedmont Technical College
- Gwinnett Technical College
- Lanier Technical College
- Mercer University’s Atlanta campus and Douglas County Regional Academic Center
- Morehouse College
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- North Georgia Technical College
- Savannah College of Art & Design - Atlanta campus
- Spelman College
- St. Leo’s University - Atlanta and Gwinnett campuses
- University of North Georgia
- West Georgia Technical College
Several metro Atlanta public school districts have announced they’re closing Tuesday.
The Georgia Archives, which is managed by the University System of Georgia, will be closed Tuesday. University System of Georgia offices will be closed Tuesday.
Please return to www.ajc.com for updates.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.