Easy tips and tricks to safely enjoy your favorite fall activities
Easy tips and tricks to safely
enjoy your favorite fall activities.
As the COVID-19 pandemic stretches on,
many people are looking for safe ways to
celebrate their favorite fall festivities.
Here are seven helpful tips and
tricks from the Cleveland Clinic to help
you stay safe but still have fun this fall. .
1. If trick-or-treating is allowed,
parents should help their kids incorporate
a face covering into their costumes. .
2. Because the risk of COVID-19 transmission on surfaces
is low, it isn’t necessary to disinfect your child’s candy haul. .
3. When passing out candy, don’t have kids pick their candy
directly out of a bowl because this can cause germs to spread. .
4. Help your neighbors out by making hand sanitizer
available for trick-or-treaters and their parents. .
5. When it comes to pumpkin patches
and apple picking, doctors suggest
visiting during non-peak hours. .
6. Find hayride, corn maze and haunted house
locations that are properly following disinfecting,
capacity and social distancing guidelines.
7. If you’d rather celebrate at home, get creative with
a candy scavenger hunt or a virtual costume contest