Atlanta Allergy Pollen Count
If you can’t see today’s pollen count on mobile, click here.
Information: Atlanta Allergy & Asthma’s Pollen Counting Station
Pollen is caused by trees, grass and weeds and can aggravate the symptoms of people with allergies. The Atlanta Allergy & Asthma pollen count measures how much pollen is in the air every day. The index ranges from a low of 0 to a high of 1500.
- Atlanta Weather Radar
- Smog: What is a Code Orange Smog Alert in Atlanta?
- Smog and Air Quality: Today’s air quality forecast for Atlanta
- Atlanta Weather: Forecast, news and updates
How to clean pollen: Tips to allergy-proof your home
Atlanta smog alerts: Understanding Code red, Code orange
- Feeling yucky? Helpful tips for surviving allergy season
- Atlanta allergy season: Who counts pollen and how is it measured?
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.