• Northside Drive from MLK Drive NW to Joseph E Boone Blvd NW
• Maple St NW from MLK Drive NW to Northside Drive NW
• Electric Ave NW from Maple St NW to Spencer St NW
• Postell Street NW from Maple St NW to Rhodes St NW
• Rhodes St NW from Electric Ave NW to Northside Drive NW
• Magnolia St NW from Electric St NW to Northside Drive NW
• Thurmond St NW from Electric Ave NW to Northside Drive NW
The road closings will begin at 5:30 a.m. on Nov. 20. All roads are expected to reopen by 11 a.m. that day, according to an announcement from the Georgia World Congress Center Authority. The implosion is scheduled for 7:30 a.m.
Demolition work on the interior of the Georgia Dome began months ago. The last event was held in the 25-year-old building in March, and the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium opened next door in August.
Some 37.6 million people attended 1,456 events at the Georgia Dome. It was the site of two Super Bowls, three Final Fours, Olympic basketball and gymnastics, 199 regular-season Falcons games, seven Falcons playoff games and 152 college football games, among other events.