- Passengers capture moment cruise ship is pummeled by 30-foot waves
- High schoolers with same last name set record straight with sarcastic yearbook message
- Michigan father dives into icy lake to save son, both die
- Report: Doctors perform procedure on wrong baby
- Man may have been killed by meteorite, Indian official says
Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel showed up drunk to practice late in the season and the team covered it up, according to a new report.
NFL.com's Michael Silver is reporting the Browns "lied" about Manziel being drunk.
Silver said a Browns player told him that during a week late in the season when Manziel was scheduled to start, the quarterback showed up drunk for a Wednesday practice.
“The Browns lied and said he was in the concussion protocol,” Silver said. “Let me repeat that: the Browns lied to try and to protect, and I would argue enable, this irresponsible and very troubled young man.”
Former Browns head coach Mike Pettine was asked directly about Manziel being drunk and said the answer was 'no.'
About the Author