Here are five things to know before today’s Cardinals (3-10) at Falcons (4-9) kickoff at 1 p.m. at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Tickets were as low as $29.99 (Upper Corner, Section 303) at 8 a.m.) on StubHub.com.
1. Injury update: Falcons tight end Austin Hooper, who suffered a knee injury late in the Green Bay game Sunday, returned to practice Friday and is set to play.
Wide receiver Julio Jones missed Thursday’s practice after being sent home with flu-like symptoms. He’s set to play.
Defensive end Steven Means, who has been battling to stick in the NFL since 2013, will get more snaps down the stretch with Derrick Shelby on injured reserve.
2. Smith is questionable: Running back Ito Smith, who has a sore knee, was held out of practice Friday. He also has a neck injury and was listed as questionable for the game.
If Smith can’t play, running back Brian Hill will serve as the backup running back to Tevin Coleman.
Also, defensive tackle Terrell McClain (toe) will not play against the Cardinals.
Defensive tackle Justin Zimmer will receive his snaps.
3. Series history: This will be the 30th regular-season meeting. The Cardinals lead the series 15-14.
4. Deion Jones, Kazee fined: Falcons linebacker Deion Jones who jumped on a pile during the fight with the Packers was fined $33,425 for fighting. Free safety Damontae Kazee was fined $26,730 for unnecessary roughness for lowering his helmet against the Packers.
5. Where to watch, listen or live stream: Fox Sports will televise the game. Play-by-Play: Kenny Albert. Color Analysis: Ronde Barber Field reporter: Sara Walsh.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.