With eight games remaining, the Hawks already have more victories (26) than they had the entire 2017-18 season (24).
And they’ve also exceeded expectations - ESPN’s preseason forecast pegged the Hawks with the worst record in the Eastern Conference. Here’s a look at the final eight games of the season:
- Tuesday at Pelicans, 8 p.m.
- Friday vs. Portland at State Farm Arena, 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday vs. Milwaukee at State Farm Arena, 12:30 p.m.
- April 2 at San Antonio, 8:30 p.m.
- April 3 vs. Philadelphia at State Farm Arena, 7:30 p.m.
- April 5 at Orlando, 7 p.m.
- April 7 at Milwaukee, 7 p.m.
- April 10 vs. Indiana at State Farm Arena, 8 p.m.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.