Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 95-68 loss to the Jazz Friday night:
* Jazz center Rudy Gobert had 10 points, 10 rebounds and five blocks. He affected many more Hawks attempts.
* Jazz forward Gordon Hayward scored a game-high 24 points, including 17 in the first half.
* Dennis Schroder led the Hawks with 16 points.
The Hawks were 14 of 43 on shots in the paint for 28 points.
* Taurean Prince had as many assists (3) and the Hawks starters combined.
* Kent Bazemore finished with three points on 1 of 9 shooting.
* The Hawks’ biggest lead was one point.
* Former Hawk Joe Johnson had a season-high 11 rebounds.
* The Hawks shot 19 percent (4 of 21) in the second quarter.
“They need to play better.” – Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer on what he told team after loss
The Hawks continue their five-game road trip against the Lakers on Sunday.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.