The Cobb County Police Department last week conducted a compliance check to see if stores and restaurants were selling alcoholic drinks to customers under the age of 21.
The check, which was held May 16, included 11 establishments in the east and northeast Cobb areas, including grocery stores, restaurants and convenience stores.
Cobb police say all 11 places that were checked passed the test. Those places were:
- Kroger, 2960 Shallowford Road Suite 199, Marietta.
- Wingzone, 3052 Shallowford Road Suite 101, Marietta.
- BP Foodmart, 2951 Shallowford Road, Marietta.
- Food Mart, 3065 Shallowford Road, Marietta.
- Avenue Spirits and Wine, 4400 Roswell Road Suite 156, Marietta.
- Citgo Food Mart, 4360 Roswell Road, Marietta.
- B N Foodmart, 4267 Roswell Road, Marietta.
- Publix 4401 Shallowford Road, Roswell.
- Yerro Village, 4751 Sandy Plains Road, Roswell.
- Rosa’s Pizza, 3605 Sandy Plains Road, Marietta.
- Good Times Package, 4771 Alabama Road, Roswell.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.