Emory University's Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing ranked fourth in America and No. 1 in the state for its master's program. It also tied for ninth for its Doctor of Nursing Practice degree.
The college has previously ranked among the top three graduate programs in America (U.S News & World Report) and earned recognition for its nurse practitioner, adult/gerontology care and acute care programs.
The Atlanta school was also recently named the second best college for nursing in the country by Niche.com.
» RELATED: Top healthcare conferences for nurses in 2019
Other Georgia programs among the top nursing schools in America:
- Augusta University (No. 83)
- Georgia College & State University (No. 97)
- Georgia State University (No. 99)
Here are the 10 best graduate programs for nursing in the country, according to US News:
1. Johns Hopkins University
2. Duke University
3. University of Pennsylvania
4. Emory University
5. Columbia University, University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill, Yale University (tie)
8. Ohio State University, Rush University, Vanderbilt University (tie)