Parents also sign contracts to support their student's education. Upon graduation, the students will receive up to a $10,000 scholarship – or $2,500 each up to four years – to use at a HOPE- eligible college.
The REACH Georgia program currently includes 69 school systems and 700 participating Georgia students.
Here are Fulton County’s REACH Georgia scholarship winners:
- Brandon Bermudez-Bolivar, Holcomb Bridge Middle School, Alpharetta
- Helen Harden, Woodland Middle School, East Point
- Se'Dazia Harris, McNair Middle School, Atlanta
- Trinity Henry-Jack, Sandy Springs Middle School, Sandy Springs
- Lisa Lewis, Woodland Middle School, East Point
- Abdul Mustafa, Paul D. West Middle School, East Point
- Nina Pates, Bear Creek Middle School, Fairburn
- Victor Hugo Pedroza Carrasco, Renaissance Middle School, Fairburn
- Skylar VanOrden, Northwestern Middle School, Alpharetta
- Miriam Zetina-Hernandez, Ridgeview Middle School, Atlanta
- Devonnia Willis, Renaissance Middle School, Fairburn